Subject: [amos-list] Re: Sprite problem
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:01:25 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

> For some reason Europress thought it very clever to rename sprite 0 to sprite
> 8... So even though the hardware refers to the sprites as 0-7 then AMOS refers
> to the hardware sprites as 1-8 where sprite 8 is reserved for the mouse
> pointer when it is shown.

   I think (I may be wrong) but that isn't the case:

Sprite 8 is the first computed sprite. The real sprite 0 is usually tied up with the mouse pointer. To free it up, call 'Hide On' to free it up.

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
     Http://members.tripod.com/~mantasoft/      ICQ: 21829166        
 Homepage updated 5/8/99 --- James Bond on GFX Card & CPU players!
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
Lee Harvey Oswald's cadaver toe tag was sold at auction in 1992 for $6,600.
--The Miscellanea Digest

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist:  your connection to online communities.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html